VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Fictitious OL Diary poster

1h 40m2020

Fictitious OL Diary

架空OL日記

Comedy

5.7/10

TMDB rating · 7 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Fictitious OL Diary

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Fictitious OL Diary in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

On a gloomy Monday morning, my week begins. Although I (Bakarhythm) am sleepy, I put on my make-up and I leave home for work at a bank. I take the subway filled with passengers and get off on the nearest subway station from work. I meet Maki Fujikawa (Kaho) at that subway station. She is my closest colleague at work. While talking with each other, we get to our workplace.

Director
Takashi Sumita
Writers
Bakarhythm
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
28 February 2020

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Fictitious OL Diary yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Fictitious OL Diary

Start a discussion

No discussions about Fictitious OL Diary yet. Start the first one.