

Streaming guide
Where to watch When I Knew
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Alternately candid, funny, poignant and heartbreaking, this documentary focuses on a cross-section of men and women of all ages who invoke the exact moment in their lives--whether as toddlers, grade-schoolers, teens or young adults--when they knew, once and for all, that they were gay. Inspired by the work of writer Robert Trachtenberg, award-winning filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato set out across the country to interview these men and woman of all ages and walks of life and ask them a single, simple question: When did you know?
- Directors
- Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 24 March 2009
Ensemble
Cast

Jeffrey Patrick Olson
Himself
Ashley Arnold
Young Teenage Girl
Melissa Marie Gibson
Teenage Girl #
James Evans
Homophobic Father
Charlene Geisler
Kid # 1
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of When I Knew yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about When I Knew
No discussions about When I Knew yet. Start the first one.





