VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Because I Am Me poster

1997

Because I Am Me

僕が僕であるために

8.0/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Because I Am Me

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Because I Am Me in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The members of SMAP play former high school classmates who were members of the Ekiden team 6 years ago. This drama depicts the changes in character over the past 6 years and the members future endeavors.

Director
Kozo Nagayama
Writers
Fumie Mizuhashi
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
3 January 1997

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Because I Am Me yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Because I Am Me

Start a discussion

No discussions about Because I Am Me yet. Start the first one.