

1h 53m2025
Everything I Don't Know
Todo lo que no sé
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch Everything I Don't Know
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
At 35, Laura leads a monotonous life between work, caring for her father,and an unstable relationship.Everything changes when a former colleague offers her the chance to revive a tech project. She decides to try, prioritizing herself for the first time in a long time, but her choices shake her world.
- Director
- Ana Lambarri
- Writers
- Ana Lambarri
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- Spain
- Release date
- 25 April 2025
- Box office
- $8,822
Ensemble
Cast

Susana Abaitua
Laura

Andrés Lima
Martín

Stéphanie Magnin
Susana

Fran Cantos
Julián

Francesco Carril
Javi

Ane Gabarain
Marisa

Natalia Huarte
Irati

Iñaki Ardanaz
Xabier

Javier Laorden
Cliente

Mark Schardan
Mathew

Pablo Riguero
Beñat
Matthew Thomas Wyatt O'Sullivan
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Everything I Don't Know yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Everything I Don't Know
No discussions about Everything I Don't Know yet. Start the first one.