

Streaming guide
Where to watch I'll Call You
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Man works as a clerk in a shipping company. His life is truly non-eventful and dull, until he meets the beautiful but highly arrogant Karen. By day, Karen is a two-bit host of a home shopping network. When the sun is down, she frequents clubs and discos to fill her time and search for company. Man's affection towards Karen is obvious, but she thinks of him as nothing more than a friend, someone whom she can always rely on though not someone she will care for in return...
- Director
- Lam Tze-Chung
- Writers
- Steven Fung Min-Hang, Chan Po-Chun, Lam Tze-Chung
- Country
- Hong Kong
- Release date
- 23 March 2006
Ensemble
Cast

Alex Fong Lik-Sun
Manny Chan Wai Man

Viann Leung Wai-Ka
Karen

Gordon Lam Ka-Tung
Sir Lee

Lam Suet
Manny's Father

Yuen Qiu
Manny's Mother

Danny Chan
Hong

Macy Chan
Ceci

Wellson Chin Sing-Wai
Manny's Office Boss

Poon Hang-Sang
Disco Fat Guy Dancing with Karen
Hilary Yeung Sam-Yi
Dicky

Andy Lau
Muscle Guy / Warden 333
Nadya Lam
Ha Ha
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'll Call You yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'll Call You
No discussions about I'll Call You yet. Start the first one.