

NR1h 34m2012
I Declare War
“Rules were made to be broken.”
ActionComedyDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Declare War
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Summer war games between the neighborhood kids turns deadly serious when jealousy and betrayal enter the mix, in this alternately hilarious and horrifying black comedy that mixes equal parts Lord of the Flies and Roald Dahl.
- Director
- Jason Lapeyre
- Writers
- Jason Lapeyre
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada
- Release date
- 15 April 2012
- Box office
- $14,928
Ensemble
Cast

Siam Yu
Kwon

Gage Munroe
PK

Michael Friend
Skinner

Aidan Gouveia
Quinn

Mackenzie Munro
Jess

Alex Cardillo
Frost

Dyson Fyke
Sikorski
Spencer Howes
Joker

Andy Reid
Wesley

Kolton Stewart
Caleb
Richard Nguyen
BAK
Alex Wall
Scott
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Declare War yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Declare War
No discussions about I Declare War yet. Start the first one.














