VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Am Bolt poster

PG1h 47m2016

I Am Bolt

Documentary

7.1/10

TMDB rating · 117 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Am Bolt

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Fully authorized, access-all-areas feature doc on the hugely charismatic and globally adored Usain Bolt – officially the fastest man alive. With never-before-seen archive footage of his youth in Jamaica, through to original footage that will be captured at his fourth and final Olympic Games in Rio, where he will compete for the gold in both the 100 and 200 metres races, for a third straight Games before his retirement in 2017. I AM BOLT will reveal the man and define the legacy of this incredible athlete.

Directors
Ben Turner, Gabe Turner
Language
English
Release date
28 November 2016

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Am Bolt yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Am Bolt

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Am Bolt yet. Start the first one.