

1h 36m1986
I-Man
AdventureDramaFantasyScience FictionTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch I-Man
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I-Man in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
When a man is exposed to an alien gas, he acquires the ability to heal instantly and survive any injury or toxin.
- Director
- Corey Allen
- Writers
- Howard Friedlander, Ken Peragine
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 6 April 1986
Ensemble
Cast

Scott Bakula
Jeffrey Wilder

Ellen Bry
Karen McCorder

Joey Cramer
Eric Wilder

Herschel Bernardi
Bogosian

John Anderson
Holbrook

Anthony Harrison
Curtain Guard

Garwin Sanford
Van Driver

Ian Tracey
Robbery Youth

Don S. Davis
Surgeon

Campbell Lane
General
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I-Man yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I-Man
No discussions about I-Man yet. Start the first one.