Streaming guide
Where to watch While I Breathe
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy While I Breathe in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
While I Breathe is the intimate story of two people affected by human trafficking, and how one chance hour together changes their respective lives forever.
- Director
- Laura Good
- Writers
- Laura Good
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada, United States of America
- Release date
- 29 April 2011
Ensemble
Cast

Christopher Shyer
Malachi

Madison Desjarlais
Dallas/Taryn

Crystal Balint
Kari

Alissa Skovbye
Cate

Mackenzie Gray
Boss

Robert Moloney
Undercover officer

Michael Bean
Kingpin
Natania Roberts
Social worker
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of While I Breathe yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about While I Breathe
No discussions about While I Breathe yet. Start the first one.