

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Do
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A gay Brit living in New York is deprived of his immigration status, and risks losing his family and life in the U.S. He marries his lesbian best friend to remain in the country and stay with his family, but things get complicated when he meets the love of his life and is forced to make an impossible choice.
- Director
- Glenn Gaylord
- Writers
- David W. Ross
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 20 October 2012
Ensemble
Cast

David W. Ross
Jack Edwards

Jamie-Lynn Sigler
Ali Federman

Alicia Witt
Mya Edwards

Maurice Compte
Mano Alfaro

Grant Bowler
Peter Edwards

Patricia Belcher
Gloria

Jessica Tyler Brown
Tara Edwards

Mickey Cottrell
Sam

Mike Manning
Craig
Ashleigh Sumner
Christina

Pollyanna McIntosh
Catherine

Richard Strauss
Michael Stanley
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Do yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Do
No discussions about I Do yet. Start the first one.














