

1h 34m2021
I Forgive
“Triumph over tragedy.”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Forgive
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Shot five times by a Los Angeles gang, leaving ten bullet holes through his body, Tony died for thirty minutes and had an out-of-body experience, where he talks with God and makes a choice to forgive.
- Directors
- Don're Walker, Erran Booker
- Writers
- Don're Walker, Erran Booker
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 1 October 2021
Ensemble
Cast
Monte James
Tony Davis
Shanae Humphrey
Chris Davis

Louis Gossett Jr.
God (voice)

E.R. Ruiz
Gang Leader
Lamont Bonman
Homeless Man

Kelsey Caesar
Kenny

Shawn Stoneberg
Detective

Michele Weaver
Gang Girl
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Forgive yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Forgive
No discussions about I Forgive yet. Start the first one.









