VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Before I Go poster

2024

Before I Go

Thriller

Streaming guide

Where to watch Before I Go

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Before I Go in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Emily, a once vibrant and beautiful young woman, confronts her ex-boyfriend for the first time since he sold her into sex trafficking years prior. As their conversation unfolds, we peel back their layers as they wrestle with their fragmented past and the emotional pain Emily has endured. This intense confrontation blurs the line between reality and imagination as Emily grapples with how Tristan has stripped her of her youth, innocence and identity. Will Emily get the revenge and closure that she has longed for?

Director
Andrew Sandler
Writers
Tyler Schultz, Andrew Sandler
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
19 July 2024

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Before I Go yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Before I Go

Start a discussion

No discussions about Before I Go yet. Start the first one.