VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Should I Be Good? poster

1h 52m1985

Should I Be Good?

Crime

6.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Should I Be Good?

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Should I Be Good? in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Based on actual events surrounding a New Zealand drug scandal that involved the murder of Martin Johnstone of the UK, in the early 1070's. Johnstone had been dubbed "Mr Asia" by international police who were about to arrest him. Then when police were about to arrest his killer, that person was killed while in Police custody. Some feel the real "Mr Asia" is alive today. The film tries to tell about private efforts to try and reach the real killer and villain.

Director
Grahame McLean
Writers
Grahame McLean
Language
English
Country
Hong Kong, New Zealand, Thailand
Release date
1 January 1985
Budget
$1

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Should I Be Good? yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Should I Be Good?

Start a discussion

No discussions about Should I Be Good? yet. Start the first one.