
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Remember
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Remember in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Set and shot chronologically in natural light over one hour at dusk, I REMEMBER materialized out of this sense of intangible loss and a desire to hold on to memories that, however fleeting, give our lives meaning.
- Directors
- David Chartier, Avi Zev Weider
- Writers
- David Chartier, Avi Zev Weider
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 24 January 1999
Ensemble
Cast

Liam Aiken
Joe (kid)

John Cameron Mitchell
Joe

Miles Chapin
Father
Christopher Eaves
Lover
Cullen O. Johnson
Policeman
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Remember yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Remember
No discussions about I Remember yet. Start the first one.