Streaming guide
Where to watch Graceless Go I
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Film "Graceless Go I" based of the 1969 novel of the same name by Anthony Storey. A young and crass Yorkshire footballer and teacher embroils himself in a messy tussle with a drug-and-drink-addicted psychologist and his alluring missus. Explores the psychological turmoil of the three deeply troubled and unhinged characters.
- Director
- Patrick Dromgoole
- Writers
- Anthony Storey
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 8 October 1974
Ensemble
Cast

Stanley Baker
Roger

Rachel Roberts
Dorothy

Ian McKellen
Tony

Peter Sallis
Mr. Wainwright

Angharad Rees
Jean

Jack Watson
Doctor Stein

Constance Chapman
Tony's Mother

Ralph Nossek
Gardener/Patient

John Woodnutt
Hotel Manager

Norman Beaton
Hospital Doctor
Pamela Alan
Matron
Susan Majolier
Secretary
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Graceless Go I yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Graceless Go I
No discussions about Graceless Go I yet. Start the first one.