Streaming guide
Where to watch Am I Having Fun!
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Taxi driver Andy Clyde gets mixed up in drunken passenger Arthur Housman's scheme and has to dress up as a Indian to entertain Housman's guests. Then the real Indian comes and he gets confusion about what kind of Indian he's supposed to be.
- Director
- Jack White
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 17 September 1936
Ensemble
Cast

Andy Clyde
Andy Clyde

Arthur Housman
'Scoop' McGoogle

Bud Jamison
Andy's Brother-in-law
Harry Semels
The Maharajah Of Guzzi

Jack 'Tiny' Lipson
The Theatrical Agent
Beatrice Curtis
Agent's Secretary

William Irving
The Maitre d'

Bobby Burns
The Hotel Manager
Gail Arnold
Harem Girl
Helen Martinez
Harem Girl
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Am I Having Fun! yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Am I Having Fun!
No discussions about Am I Having Fun! yet. Start the first one.