

1h 48m2025
When I'm Ready
DramaRomanceScience Fiction
Streaming guide
Where to watch When I'm Ready
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
It's the end of the world. Seeking meaning and thrills in their last days alive, Rose and Michael embark on a cross-country road trip to see Rose's grandmother as a devastating asteroid threatens to wipe out life on Earth. Along the way they encounter other lost souls, each with their own very different perspective on the impending doom.
- Director
- Andrew Johnson
- Writers
- Andrew Ortenberg
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 7 February 2025
Ensemble
Cast

Andrew Ortenberg
Michael

June Schreiner
Rose

Thalia Besson
Michelle

Dermot Mulroney
Keith

Lauren Cohan
Julia

Luciana VanDette
Apryl
Theo Marshall
Donny
Eli Samek
Josh

Dana Andersen
Ruth

Dominique Booth
Sophia
Charles Constant
President (voice)
Bryan Curtis
Bryan Benson (voice)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of When I'm Ready yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about When I'm Ready
No discussions about When I'm Ready yet. Start the first one.














