

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Live Here Now
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Struggling actress Rose finds her life upended by unexpected news. Things spiral further when her casual boyfriend, Travis, brings his overbearing mother into the fold, pushing Rose to the brink. She flees to The Crown Inn—a crumbling motel at the edge of nowhere—where time fractures and reality bends.
- Director
- Julie Pacino
- Writers
- Julie Pacino
- Language
- English
- Country
- Thailand, United States of America
- Release date
- 20 March 2026
Ensemble
Cast

Lucy Fry
Rose

Sarah Rich
Sid

Cara Seymour
Cindy

Madeline Brewer
Lillian

Lara Clear
Ada

Sheryl Lee
Martha

Matt Rife
Travis

Alex Gaumond
Dr. Neltman
Anna Armstrong
Georgie
Lilia Watkins
Young Rose

Frank Allen Forbes
Miguel
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Live Here Now yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Live Here Now
No discussions about I Live Here Now yet. Start the first one.




