VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Gopher You poster

7m1954

I Gopher You

AnimationComedyFamily

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 13 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Gopher You

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Gopher You in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Two polite twin gophers are indignant at the swiping of all their vegetables by "vandals" in trucks. They follow the trucks to a food processing plant and become caught in the machinery when they try to retrieve their property.

Director
Friz Freleng
Writers
Warren Foster
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
30 January 1954

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Gopher You yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Gopher You

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Gopher You yet. Start the first one.