VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Ion poster

57m2013

Ion

Documentary

1.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Ion

Free

No payment or subscription

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

My name is Ion. Who could have imagined the fate that awaited me: my birth under the Romanian dictatorship, the loss of my eyesight through an accident, my sudden escape from my homeland to seek a future that was a little too idyllic? One thing is certain: fate is like all the criminals that I listen to today for the Belgian federal police. With a little willpower, there is always a way to dodge its tricks. The person who taught me that is a close and loyal childhood friend. That friend is literature. Without her, I probably would not be what I am now, here, among you.

Director
Olivier Magis
Writers
Olivier Magis
Language
French
Country
Belgium
Release date
8 July 2013

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Ion yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Ion

Start a discussion

No discussions about Ion yet. Start the first one.