

R1h 36m2024
I.S.S.
“The war on earth will be decided in space.”
Science FictionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I.S.S.
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Tensions flare in the near future aboard the International Space Station as a conflict breaks out on Earth. U.S. and Russian astronauts receive orders from the ground: take control of the station by any means necessary.
- Director
- Gabriela Cowperthwaite
- Writers
- Nick Shafir
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 19 January 2024
- Budget
- $13,800,000
- Box office
- $6,605,079
Ensemble
Cast

Ariana DeBose
Dr. Kira Foster

Chris Messina
Gordon Barrett

John Gallagher Jr.
Christian Campbell

Masha Mashkova
Weronika Vetrov

Costa Ronin
Nicholai Pulov

Pilou Asbæk
Alexey Pulov
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I.S.S. yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I.S.S.
No discussions about I.S.S. yet. Start the first one.














