

PG1h 10m1971
I, Monster
HorrorScience Fiction
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, Monster
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Christopher Lee stars in this Amicus production of “Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde” where the names have been changed to Dr. Marlowe and Mr. Blake. Lee as Dr. Marlowe experiments with intravenous drugs that are suppose to release inner inhibitions. So comes forth Mr. Blake (also Lee) who gets more monstrous with each transformation. Peter Cushing plays his friend and colleague, Dr. Utterson.
- Director
- Stephen Weeks
- Writers
- Milton Subotsky, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 1 November 1971
Ensemble
Cast

Christopher Lee
Dr. Charles Marlowe / Mr. Edward Blake

Peter Cushing
Frederick Utterson

Mike Raven
Enfield

Richard Hurndall
Lanyon

George Merritt
Poole

Kenneth J. Warren
Deane

Susan Jameson
Diane

Marjie Lawrence
Annie

Aimée Delamain
Landlady

Michael Des Barres
Boy in alley

Ian McCulloch
Man at Bar (uncredited)

Chloe Franks
Girl in Alley (uncredited)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, Monster yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I, Monster
No discussions about I, Monster yet. Start the first one.

