VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Thigh Line Lyre Triangular poster

5m1961

Thigh Line Lyre Triangular

Documentary

5.4/10

TMDB rating · 21 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Thigh Line Lyre Triangular

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Thigh Line Lyre Triangular in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Only at a crisis do I see both the scene as I've been trained to see it ( that is, with Renaissance perspective, three-dimensional logic–colors as we've been trained to call a color a color, as so forth) and patterns that move straight out from the inside of the mind through the optic nerves... spots before my eyes, so to speak... and it's very intensive, disturbing, but joyful experience. I've seen that every time a child was born... Now none of that was in WINDOW WATER BABY MOVING; and I wanted a childbirth film which expressed all of my seeing at such a time.

Director
Stan Brakhage
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
7 November 1961

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Thigh Line Lyre Triangular yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Thigh Line Lyre Triangular

Start a discussion

No discussions about Thigh Line Lyre Triangular yet. Start the first one.