VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Confession poster

24m1986

Confession

Documentary

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Confession

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Confession in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

"Firstly, I revealed in salutary confession the secret filth of my misdeed, which had long been festering in stagnant silence; and I made it my custom to confess often, and thus to display the wounds of my blinded soul..." (Petrarch, 1352, in a letter to his brother). I wish to avoid any "classical" misunderstandings of the above quote by stating clearly here that any sacrifice of love is, yes, "filth" or at the very least "misdeed." An academic reading of Petrarch tends to bias thought that there are kinds of love which might be wrong: I do not believe this. (SB)

Director
Stan Brakhage
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
1 January 1986

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Confession yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Confession

Start a discussion

No discussions about Confession yet. Start the first one.