

Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Haunted 4
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
In an effort to escape his past and sober up, a man hides away at a remote property, unknowingly checking into the Glass family's haunted house from I'm Haunted 3.
- Directors
- Brandon Rhiness, Laura Fuentes
- Writers
- Brandon Rhiness
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada
- Release date
- 3 October 2025
Ensemble
Cast

Elizabeth Chamberlain
Genesis Brady

Brandon Rhiness
Holden
Cody Ryan
Brent
Maya Molly
Willow Beckett
Danielle Krevenky
Bailey Dawson
Marven Likness
David Glass

Christopher Korek
Ghost (voice)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Haunted 4 yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I'm Haunted 4
No discussions about I'm Haunted 4 yet. Start the first one.


