
1h 30m1947
How I Lost the War
Come persi la guerra
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch How I Lost the War
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Leo Bianchetti has just finished his military service but then is again called to arms; after 10 years on various fronts, he finds himself again in Italy to guard a bridge destroyes by the Germans that he doesn't want to leave.
- Director
- Carlo Borghesio
- Writers
- Marcello Giannini, Mario Monicelli, Carlo Borghesio
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 20 December 1947
Ensemble
Cast

Erminio Macario
Leo Bianchetti

Vera Carmi
Gemma

Nando Bruno
Checco Tremelloni

Carlo Campanini
Capitano tedesco

Folco Lulli
Ufficiale americano sul ponte

Piero Lulli
Ufficiale tedesco sul ponte

Nunzio Filogamo
Il venditore di cappelli

Marco Tulli
Ufficiale tedesco

Aldo Tonti
Fritz - soldato tedesco
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of How I Lost the War yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about How I Lost the War
No discussions about How I Lost the War yet. Start the first one.