
1h 30m1990
Mona and I
Mona et moi
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch Mona and I
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Mona and I in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Mona is the girlfriend of Pierre, who is a member of a rather pathetic rock band in France. Their hero is the singer "Johnny Valentine " who, seeing that Mona is being neglected, decides to make her his own.
- Director
- Patrick Grandperret
- Writers
- Dominique Galliéni, Patrick Grandperret
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 4 April 1990
Ensemble
Cast

Denis Lavant
Pierre

Sophie Simon
Mona

Antoine Chappey
Ricky
Olivier Owen
Olivier
Franz-Christoph Giercke
Manager

Johnny Thunders
Johnny

Jean-François Stévenin
The father

Pascal Aubier

Hubert Deschamps

Jackie Berroyer
Policeman
Marie-Jaoul de Poncheville

Yann Dedet
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Mona and I yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Mona and I
No discussions about Mona and I yet. Start the first one.