

R1h 53m2026
I Love Boosters
“Booster: Somebody who steals clothes from a store and sells them at a discount price, aka community service.”
ComedyCrimeScience FictionAdventure
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Love Boosters
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A group of shoplifters take aim at a cutthroat fashion maven by stealing from her stores and reselling them at a lower price — what they call 'fashion-forward philanthropy'.
- Director
- Boots Riley
- Writers
- Boots Riley
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 21 May 2026
- Budget
- $20,000,000
- Box office
- $9,204,473
Ensemble
Cast

Keke Palmer
Corvette

Naomi Ackie
Sade

Taylour Paige
Mariah

Poppy Liu
Jianhu

Eiza González
Violeta

Demi Moore
Christie Smith

LaKeith Stanfield
Pinky Ring Guy

Will Poulter
Grayson

Don Cheadle
Dr. Jack

Kara Young
Crying Black Mother

Jason Ritter
Upstanding Community Member

Eric André
Futuristic Police Tank Cop
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Love Boosters yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Love Boosters
No discussions about I Love Boosters yet. Start the first one.





