

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Flunked, But...
Subscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
After the plans of a group of college students to cheat on their final exams goes awry, they're left to reassess their lives and educations and get back on track.
- Director
- Yasujirō Ozu
- Writers
- Yasujirō Ozu, Akira Fushimi
- Language
- Japanese
- Country
- Japan
- Release date
- 11 April 1930
Ensemble
Cast

Tatsuo Saitō
Student

Kaoru Futaba
Landlady

Tomio Aoki
Landlady's Son
Hiroo Wakabayashi
Teacher
Ikkō Ōkuni
Teacher

Kinuyo Tanaka
Cafe's Waitress
Hiroshi Mikura
Student

Chishū Ryū
Student
Kenji Satome
Student

Ichirō Tsukida
Student
Fusao Yamada
Student
Goro Yokoyama
Student
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Flunked, But... yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Flunked, But...
No discussions about I Flunked, But... yet. Start the first one.
