VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Lily, I am crying poster

1h 48m2024

Lily, I am crying

りりィ 私は泣いています

Documentary

Streaming guide

Where to watch Lily, I am crying

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Lily, I am crying in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

A documentary about actress and singer-songwriter Lily, who passed away in 2016 at the age of 64. The theatrical version combines live footage of "Lily + Hiroshi" recorded between 2013 and 2015 by Takama Kenji, cinematographer of "Radio Time," with additional interview footage of guests who had connections with Lily. Starring Lily, Saito Hiroshi, Takahashi Kazuya from "Between the White Keys and the Black Keys," Negishi Toki from "At the Bus Stop Until Dawn," Toyokawa Etsushi who co-starred with Lily in the 1997 TV drama "The Blue Bird," and Iwai Shunji, director of "The Bride of Rip Van Winkle," in which Lily starred.

Director
Kenji Takama
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
16 February 2024

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Lily, I am crying yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Lily, I am crying

Start a discussion

No discussions about Lily, I am crying yet. Start the first one.