VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Same Stream Twice poster

4m2012

Same Stream Twice

Streaming guide

Where to watch Same Stream Twice

Subscription

Included if you subscribe

$ Rent

Pay once, watch for a limited time

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

My daughter's name is Maya. I've been told that the word maya means illusion in Hindu philosophy. As I watch her growing up, spinning like a top around me, I realize that her childhood is not something I can grasp but rather (like the wind) something I feel tenderly brushing across my cheek. Eleven years later, I pull out my 16mm Bolex camera once again and she allows me to film her, different but somehow the same. - Lynne Sachs

Director
Lynne Sachs
Language
English
Country
United Kingdom
Release date
5 May 2012

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Same Stream Twice yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Same Stream Twice

Start a discussion

No discussions about Same Stream Twice yet. Start the first one.