VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Tuff Part I - Origin poster

1h 24m1990

Tuff Part I - Origin

タフ PART I 誕生編

ActionCrime

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Tuff Part I - Origin

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Tuff Part I - Origin in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Jiro, a freelancer working at a delivery pizza shop, witnesses the brilliant killing techniques of professional assassin Nejime at a gangster's office where he makes deliveries. Jiro rescues the wounded Nejime and volunteers to become his apprentice. From that day on, Jiro learns the art of killing in a dog eats dog world.

Director
Masato Harada
Writers
Masato Harada
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
20 February 1990

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Tuff Part I - Origin yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Tuff Part I - Origin

Start a discussion

No discussions about Tuff Part I - Origin yet. Start the first one.