VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I, Amália poster

51m2020

I, Amália

Eu, Amália

“A portrait of Amália by herself”

DocumentaryMusic

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I, Amália

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I, Amália in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A portrait of Amália by herself. Her personality, experiences, daring, songs, joys and sorrows and a journey that took her all over the world, are told here through moments when Amália crossed with the history of radio and television and public.

Directors
Miguel Pimenta, Nuno Galopim
Writers
Nuno Galopim
Language
Portuguese
Country
Portugal
Release date
23 July 2020

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I, Amália yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I, Amália

Start a discussion

No discussions about I, Amália yet. Start the first one.