

1h 19m1986
I Like Bats
Lubię nietoperze
“She’ll give him the kiss of death with pleasure!”
ComedyHorror
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Like Bats
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Izabella, a beautiful young woman, works at her aunt’s shop in a small town in Poland. She uses her hands to create unique small objects for the shop, but in the night she has the strange habit to feed bats.
- Director
- Grzegorz Warchoł
- Writers
- Grzegorz Warchoł, Krystyna Kofta
- Language
- Polish
- Country
- Poland
- Release date
- 14 July 1986
Ensemble
Cast

Katarzyna Walter
Izabela

Marek Barbasiewicz
Professor Rudolf Jung

Małgorzata Lorentowicz
Izabela's aunt
Jonasz Kofta
Narkoman

Edwin Petrykat
Marceli

Jan Prochyra
Grzes Peruka

Andrzej Grabarczyk
ogrodnik w klinice Junga

Wiktor Grotowicz
Szulc

Elżbieta Panas
pielegniarka w klinice Junga
Slawomir Kozlowski
Facet w bialym trenczu

Tadeusz Skorulski
Komisarz

Andrzej Mrozek
pacjent w klinice Junga
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Like Bats yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Like Bats
No discussions about I Like Bats yet. Start the first one.












