

R1h 50m2022
I Came By
CrimeThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Came By
Subscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A rebellious young graffiti artist, who targets the homes of the wealthy elite, discovers a shocking secret that leads him on a journey endangering himself and those closest to him.
- Director
- Babak Anvari
- Writers
- Namsi Khan, Babak Anvari
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 19 August 2022
Ensemble
Cast

Percelle Ascott
Jameel 'Jay' Agassi

George MacKay
Toby Nealey

Kelly Macdonald
Lizzie Nealey

Varada Sethu
Naserine 'Naz' Raheem

Franc Ashman
DS Ella Lloyd

Anthony Calf
Superintendent William Roy

Hugh Bonneville
Hector Blake
Marilyn Nnadebe
PC Hunter

Antonio Aakeel
Faisal

Paddy Wallace
C.I.D Officer Jeff

Micky McGregor
PC Carlo Rubio

Amerjit Deu
Naz's Father
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Came By yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Came By
No discussions about I Came By yet. Start the first one.

