

1h 57m2016
I'm a Killer
Jestem mordercą
CrimeHistoryThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm a Killer
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Inspired by true events from the 1970s, the story revolves around a young detective who becomes the head of a police unit focused on catching a rampant serial killer of women, nicknamed 'The Silesian Vampire'.
- Director
- Maciej Pieprzyca
- Writers
- Maciej Pieprzyca
- Language
- Polish
- Country
- Poland
- Release date
- 4 November 2016
Ensemble
Cast

Mirosław Haniszewski
Janusz Jasiński

Arkadiusz Jakubik
Wiesław Kalicki

Agata Kulesza
Lidia Kalicka

Magdalena Popławska
Teresa Jasińska

Karolina Staniec
Hairdresser Anka

Piotr Adamczyk
Major Aleksander Stępski

Tomasz Włosok
Roman Mazur

Michał Żurawski
Militiaman Marek

Michał Anioł
Officer

Tomasz Borkowski
Sergeant Olsza

Konrad Bugaj
Engineer Ulewicz

Wojciech Brzeziński
Józef Malec
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm a Killer yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm a Killer
No discussions about I'm a Killer yet. Start the first one.