
Streaming guide
Where to watch Walk the Walk
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
I saw this happen: Raye left home. Why? To see what was waiting for her out there. Europe! It didn't matter where she went, the Mediterranean coast, Strasbourg, Zurich, Berlin, she's young. Then her father, Abel, left. Perhaps he wanted something else to happen to him. Things began to happen on the ship, but Odessa is where it really began. So Nellie was left there alone. Maybe she couldn't have said it, but that's what she needed. I mean, to be alone with herself. That's why she sent Raye and Abel away. So without moving, with everything around her moving very fast and also in the microscope which is her work, Nellie had her own trip to make. As for this kind of travelling, that's what each of us did. I know, I was there.
- Director
- Robert Kramer
- Writers
- Robert Kramer
- Language
- French
- Country
- Belgium, Switzerland, France
- Release date
- 20 November 1996
Ensemble
Cast

Jacques Martial
Abel

Laure Duthilleul
Nellie
Betsabée Haas
Raye
Eliane Boisgard
The grandmother
Jacqueline Bronner
Haler

Jean-Quentin Châtelain
Man with the knife
Aline Pailler
Member of Parliament
Benjamin Ritter
Biologist
Silvia Gautschi
Street worker
Natacha Batrak
Waitress
Ivan Volev
Boy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Walk the Walk yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Walk the Walk
No discussions about Walk the Walk yet. Start the first one.