

1h 30m2025
I'll Play Mother
HorrorThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'll Play Mother
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
After the death of their birth mother, two young children are placed in the care of prospective adopter parents, however, it's not long before the new family begin to question if something more sinister is at play.
- Director
- Brad Watson
- Writers
- Ben Charles Edwards, Libby Adam
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 10 July 2025
- Budget
- $10,000,000
- Box office
- $57,009
Ensemble
Cast

Susanne Wuest
Michelle

Shubham Saraf
Cyrus

Jo Martin
Sian

Megan Lockhurst
Elise
Kirsty Bell
Claire

Erin Ainsworth
Mia

Jax James
Elijah
Rebecca Brook
Mother
Daley Clark
Father of Pregnant lady in Park
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'll Play Mother yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I'll Play Mother
No discussions about I'll Play Mother yet. Start the first one.










