VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

1h 30m2010

I'll Give Myself a Miracle

Я подарю себе чудо

Romance

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'll Give Myself a Miracle

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'll Give Myself a Miracle in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The story that the film tells begins on New Year's Eve, but it's not a festive event at all. The main character of the film Lena and her husband Sergey are getting divorced. Emotional emptiness pushes Lena to a desperate act: she goes to Kamensk to return her first love, Kostya. On the train, Lena meets a random traveling companion, Maxim. After spending the journey in easy and pleasant conversations, they part at the train station, not thinking that they will ever have to see each other again.

Director
Fuad Shabanov
Language
Russian
Country
Russia
Release date
7 February 2010

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'll Give Myself a Miracle yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'll Give Myself a Miracle

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'll Give Myself a Miracle yet. Start the first one.