

R2h 0m2017
I, Tonya
“Fitting in is overrated.”
ComedyDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, Tonya
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Competitive ice skater Tonya Harding rises amongst the ranks at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships, but her future in the sport is thrown into doubt when her ex-husband intervenes.
- Director
- Craig Gillespie
- Writers
- Steven Rogers
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom, Qatar, United States of America
- Release date
- 7 December 2017
- Budget
- $11,000,000
- Box office
- $53,900,000
Ensemble
Cast

Margot Robbie
Tonya

Sebastian Stan
Jeff

Allison Janney
LaVona

Julianne Nicholson
Diane Rawlinson

Paul Walter Hauser
Shawn

Bobby Cannavale
Martin Maddox

Bojana Novaković
Dody Teachman

Caitlin Carver
Nancy Kerrigan

Maizie Smith
Tonya (3 ½ Yrs)

Mckenna Grace
Tonya (8-12 Yrs)

Suehyla El-Attar Young
Skater Mom

Jason Davis
Al
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, Tonya yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I, Tonya
No discussions about I, Tonya yet. Start the first one.






