

R1h 47m2010
I'm Still Here
“He's done with Hollywood.”
ComedyDramaMusic
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Still Here
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
I'm Still Here is a portrayal of a tumultuous year in the life of actor Joaquin Phoenix. With remarkable access, the film follows the Oscar-nominee as he announces his retirement from a successful film career in the fall of 2008 and sets off to reinvent himself as a hip-hop musician. The film is a portrait of an artist at a crossroads and explores notions of courage and creative reinvention, as well as the ramifications of a life spent in the public eye.
- Director
- Casey Affleck
- Writers
- Casey Affleck, Joaquin Phoenix
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 10 September 2010
- Box office
- $626,396
Ensemble
Cast

Joaquin Phoenix
Joaquin Phoenix
Antony Langdon
Anton
Carey Perloff
Play Director
Larry McHale
Larry McHale

Casey Affleck
Casey Affleck

Jack Nicholson
Jack Nicholson

Billy Crystal
Billy Crystal

Danny Glover
Danny Glover

Bruce Willis
Self - Guest

Robin Wright
Robin Wright
Johnny Moreno
Victor - Danny DeVito's Stand-In

Danny DeVito
Danny DeVito
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Still Here yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm Still Here
No discussions about I'm Still Here yet. Start the first one.











