VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I, Julia poster

14m2020

I, Julia

Jag Julia

Drama

1.0/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I, Julia

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I, Julia in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

14-year old Julia is a frequent witness to the physical and psychological abuse her mother endures from her father. The fearfulness Julia lives in daily is evidenced by the many activities she starts, but can never finish, dreading her father’s reaction. Albeit he is extremely controlling, Julia seems to be a sociable teenager, with a protective instinct, although traumatized by her family’s reality. She is a well-informed young girl, well aware of what she has to do in order to put an end to the toxic environment they live in. Will she be able to, though?

Director
Arvin Kananian
Language
Swedish
Country
Sweden
Release date
6 October 2020

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I, Julia yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I, Julia

Start a discussion

No discussions about I, Julia yet. Start the first one.