VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Don't Know poster

6m2021

I Don't Know

Nu ştiu

Documentary

5.1/10

TMDB rating · 4 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Don't Know

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Don't Know in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Invited by the goEast Film Festival in Wiesbaden (Germany), Radu Jude created a self-portrait. A confinement diary made of his thoughts, his relationship to cinema, his inspirations or the streets, objects and people that surround him.

Director
Radu Jude
Writers
Radu Jude
Language
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Country
Romania
Release date
11 June 2021

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Don't Know yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Don't Know

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Don't Know yet. Start the first one.