

R1h 32m2016
I Am Wrath
“I lay my vengeance upon them.”
ActionCrimeDramaThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Wrath
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A man is out for justice after a group of corrupt police officers are unable to catch his wife's killer.
- Director
- Chuck Russell
- Writers
- Paul Sloan, Yvan Gauthier
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 14 April 2016
- Budget
- $18,000,000
Ensemble
Cast

John Travolta
Stanley Hill

Christopher Meloni
Dennis

Amanda Schull
Abbie

Sam Trammell
Det. Gibson

Patrick St. Esprit
Governor Meserve

Rebecca De Mornay
Vivian Hill

Asante Jones
Det. Walker

Paul Sloan
Lemi K

Luis Da Silva, Jr.
Charley

Jordan Whalen
Mike
Jayden Blake Cochran
Jimmy
Caroline Kane
Jenna
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Wrath yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Am Wrath
No discussions about I Am Wrath yet. Start the first one.

