VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Daddy I Do poster

1h 32m2010

Daddy I Do

“Until marriage do we part.”

Documentary

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Daddy I Do

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Daddy I Do in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

The Purity Ball symbolizes a father's protection over his daughter's virginity, but how does this reflect in the choices she makes, understanding her sexuality, and knowing her worth as a woman? This documentary examines the effects of Abstinence-Only Programs versus Comprehensive Sex Education in schools and what society can do to help lower teen pregnancies, abortions, and STDS, as well as poverty and sexual abuse.

Director
Cassie Jaye
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
14 January 2010

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Daddy I Do yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Daddy I Do

Start a discussion

No discussions about Daddy I Do yet. Start the first one.