

1h 37m1974
I Hate My Body
Odio mi cuerpo
“The brain of a man... the body of a woman... the sexual horror story of our time!”
DramaHorrorScience Fiction
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Hate My Body
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The brain of a male engineer is transplanted into a female’s body. He soon finds it very frustrating to cope with the daily sexist discrimination most women deal with. For example, he is surprised when no one will hire a female engineer. When he is faced with dealing with female sexuality, he quickly begins exhibiting lesbian tendencies.
- Director
- León Klimovsky
- Writers
- Solly Wolodarsky, León Klimovsky
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- Switzerland, Spain
- Release date
- 30 May 1974
- Box office
- $117,438
Ensemble
Cast

Alexandra Bastedo
Lita Schmidt

Narciso Ibáñez Menta
Adolfo Berger

Gemma Cuervo
Lydia Berger

Manuel Zarzo
Jefe de la fábrica

Eva León
Mika Rohn

Manuel de Blas
Ernesto Knoll

Blanca Estrada
Elena
Byron Mabe
Peter Muller

Luis Ciges
Herman Schmidt

María Silva
Mary Knoll

José Riesgo
Camarero

Álvaro de Luna
Camilo
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Hate My Body yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Hate My Body
No discussions about I Hate My Body yet. Start the first one.