VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Feel Strange poster

1h 27m1977

I Feel Strange

Me siento extraña

DramaRomance

4.7/10

TMDB rating · 22 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Feel Strange

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Feel Strange in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Laura, a pianist who has left home to flee her abusive husband, meets Marta, a vedette with whom she will work on the preparation of her new show.

Director
Enrique Martí Maqueda
Writers
Enrique Martí Maqueda, Rafael Herrero
Language
Spanish; Castilian
Country
Spain
Release date
1 December 1977

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Feel Strange yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Feel Strange

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Feel Strange yet. Start the first one.