

R1h 44m1986
Dream Lover
“Now I lay me down to sleep. If I should kill before I wake...”
CrimeDramaHorrorThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch Dream Lover
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
After she's been attacked in her apartment, Cathy starts reliving the event in her dreams. She seeks help at a sleep disorder research center, but in doing so she encounters some unexpected results.
- Director
- Alan J. Pakula
- Writers
- Jon Boorstin
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 21 February 1986
- Box office
- $502,237
Ensemble
Cast

Kristy McNichol
Kathy Gardner

Ben Masters
Michael Hansen

Paul Shenar
Ben Gardner

Justin Deas
Kevin McCann

John McMartin
Martin

Gayle Hunnicutt
Claire

Joseph Culp
Danny
Matthew Penn
Billy
Paul West
Shep
Matthew Long
Vaughn Capisi

Jon Polito
Dr. James
Ellen Parker
Nurse Jennifer
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Dream Lover yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Dream Lover
No discussions about Dream Lover yet. Start the first one.




