
1h 32m2017
I Shall Never Return
AdventureHorror
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Shall Never Return
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Shall Never Return in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A surreal adaptation of Moby Dick. Lake, obsessed with finding the ultimate truth, is led down a path into the horrifying depths of his own subconscious.
- Director
- Levin Garbisch
- Writers
- Levin Garbisch
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 10 March 2017
Ensemble
Cast

Dakota Bailey
Kathryn
Benny Briseño
Aiden
Arlenys Collado
The Traveler
Dean Satriano
Lake
Irena Violette
Mara
Esmond Fountain
Quinto

Tony Ketcham
The Prophet
Christopher Kozina
John Doe
Levin Garbisch
The Captain
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Shall Never Return yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Shall Never Return
No discussions about I Shall Never Return yet. Start the first one.