

2h 25m1983
For Those I Loved
Au nom de tous les miens
DramaWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch For Those I Loved
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy For Those I Loved in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Polish Martin Gray recalls the Holocaust, New York prosperity, and losing his wife and family.
- Director
- Robert Enrico
- Writers
- Tony Sheer, Robert Enrico, Martin Gray
- Language
- French
- Country
- Canada, France
- Release date
- 12 October 1983
Ensemble
Cast

Michael York
Martin's Father / Martin Gray (age 40)

Brigitte Fossey
Dina Gray

Jacques Penot
Young Martin Gray

Jean Bouise
Dr. Ciljimaster
Helen Hughes
Martin's Grandmother

Macha Méril
Martin's Mother

Wolfgang Müller
Mokotow

Boris Bergman
Abram

Bernard Freyd
NKVD Colonel

Dominique Frot
Marie

Jean Lescot
Kapo
Guy Matchoro
Pavel
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of For Those I Loved yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about For Those I Loved
No discussions about For Those I Loved yet. Start the first one.